We help executives and managers to get clarity on their strengths, blind spots, stressors and potential derailers to understand the root source behind their challenges so they will not fall into the same negative cycles again.
How We Support Our Clients
We have more than 20 years of experience successfully supporting individuals who are:
- looking to find their desired career path
- feeling lost about their career path
- exited their organisation as a result of redundancy
- looking to smoothly move on to the next stage of their career.
We provide emotional and psychological support with our tailored, science-based career behavioural report and human-driven experience.
Let's hear from our client
“3 years ago, I was discerning the suitable career for myself. And I had finally decided to seek help from Christine a renowned career coach as I was not feeling motivated at work. However the path to seek for a suitable post is daunting task as I doubt my capability. I kept questioning if I would be a capable cybersecurity manager. If I am capable, then what is the reason that I am not in the position?
Christine had spent one and half hours explaining to my blind spots to me. Her coaching has helped me become a better person professionally and socially. I am more confident of myself and my strengths. She also shared with me what are the qualities that potential employer would be look for in a managerial post. I would strongly recommend any one who wants to gain clarity in their career to have a chat with Christine”
We help you find clarity through a systematic data driven analysis of your blind spots.
How it works
We understand that the world is constantly changing, this includes many factors such as your expectations and alignment with the organisation you work with or being laid off from your work place, we provide the emotional and psychological support to help you transition from one career to the next that is based on your preference and desired career path.
We support you to seize this opportunity and emerge stronger where you know yourself even better.
We deliver our tailored solutions for all types of employees programs. Your goals are our goals. Let’s work together to ensure your career success.
What is the Career Behavioural Report
Outplacement is a service paid for by the employer to support their employees affected by redundancy. It gives them access to resources and a support network that will help them successfully transition to the next stage of their career.
With access to career consultants and an online resource portal, it provides employees with the knowledge, support and expert advice they need to explore what opportunities are open to them, and have the confidence to take their next steps in their career – whatever that may be.
- Gain clarity and identify blindspots as a Manager
- Uncover your strengths and potentials
- Discover your key hindrances in your job performance and satisfaction
- Reveal potential self-sabotaging cycles that are affecting productivity and effectiveness
Why our program works for you
- You will get individualised clarity of your exact career paths with the highest success rates
- Identify your internal conflicts clearly for the first time. It will give you the clarity you are looking for all this while.
- Understand your needs and wants at a very deep level through our Identity Psychology-based coaching.
- The impact of our coaching are rapid yet sustainable through the next phase of your life.
- It’s always confidential